Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where I've Been and What I've Been Doing

Tie-dyed 65 first-graders' t-shirts...check.

Helped out in 3 field days...check, check and check.

Dragged my sixth-grader to the end-of-the-year finish line..complete with a successful country report...just barely.

Present and accounted for at said sixth-grader's awards assembly...check...sniff.

Welcomed all 23 members of my family into my home over the 4th of July weekend...check.

Fireworks in Provo...totally overrated, but check.

Cousin's baby's blessing...whoops...but I did make it for the potluck afterwards.

Spearheaded Frey Family reunion at campgrounds in Tanners Flat...check...worth every filthy piece of laundry!

Attended last day and night of Girls' Camp...check...although I think the term "camp" is being thrown around pretty loosely here.

Home, showered, packed and on a flight to Monterey, CA...check.

Attended wedding of high school friend, Jon Pabico...check...thanks for the mini high-school reunion, Jon!

Flew home from Monterey...flight cancelled.

Unplanned drive to San Francisco Airport...check.

Flew home from San Francisco...check...it was touch and go there at the end.

Welcomed both my sisters and their families to my house...check.

Started overwhelming task of digging out my house...check.

Emotional meltdown...check, check and check.

Cub Scout Day Camp...tomorrow and the next day.

Youth Conference...Thursday through Saturday.

Prepared mini-class for Youth Conference...yeah, right.

Relaxed and enjoyed summer "vacation".........................

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I thought my summer was busy, you make mine seem simple and worry free. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Oh Cami! Sorry for the emotional break down... hopefully it helped.
You continually amaze me with all you do.

Isn't it such a gift that we can weather all the things we are asked to do and be and plan and attend and care about?

Boy scout camp tomorrow - hopefully you know this!! :)