Monday, October 25, 2010

Whoosh, there goes October!

It feels like school just barely started, but here we are somehow at the end of the quarter! I'm looking at the date today and wondering where my month went.

Week 1...singing for General Conference.

Week 2...classroom volunteering, last week of flag football, pumpkin patch visit, catching up with old Phoenix friends, and a 10 year Law School Reunion...(4 hours my husband had the cheek to refer to as a "date" night.)

Week 3...husband not in Phoenix for first time since August...Disneyland! We even managed to get all 19 of us on one ride together...not a feat I would suggest anyone ever attempt.

Week 4...pull together kids' end of quarter projects, organize monstrous Priest/Laurel date night...discover my date will be in Phoenix again, date gets home just in time to take the Scouts on weekend camping trip...while I stay home alone again and fill our family church cleaning assignment with Anna and Isaac, Sunday finally have all the family home for the first time all week...Primary Program, Isaac is sick, I have 4 hours of meetings.

Week 5...Starting off with husband making early trip to the airport, 6 parties to help with this week...including 3rd grade class party I have found myself in charge of, heading into a sugar coma.

If November didn't mean snow, I might actually be looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Larissa Cherpeski said...

Your life is insanely insane!