Sunday, December 7, 2008

Angelina Ballerina (she's a mouse who dances too)

This is mostly for Anna's grandparents, but if you have an extra minute, I think it's pretty cute. I actually spent the whole morning trying to upload the entire 2 minute 44 seconds I recorded from the audience, but it apparently is too big for this site. I'm sure if I was more technically savvy, I could figure out a way to do it, but instead, I'm uploading 2 shorter video clips from backstage. Sorry for the bouncy quality; I was holding a 2-year-old gingerbread cookie at the time. For what it's worth, Anna is the mouse with red, white, and black ribbon on her tail. (I know it's hard to tell, even Cory and I had a hard time picking her out.)



They let different mice get "shot" at every rehearsal, but Anna always refused to be the mouse to take the bullet.

Here is our sweet little mouse in the dressing room. She was nervous for the first performance, but after she stepped foot on-stage she loved it! The whole production was charming, but the mice really did steal the entire first act.

1 comment:

The Andersens said...

Grandma and Grandpa think this is darling!