Saturday, July 5, 2008

do I have time for this?

So I haven't written anything for months now. I used to be good at sending a regular update to my friends and family about all the silly and mundane adventures of life in my world, and yet it has been an embarrassingly long time since I sent an email longer than 3 sentences. I was reading through a list of goals I made earlier this year and right on top was my desire to start writing again. Oops. So, I decided today (because I have hours of house-cleaning I should be doing instead) to enter the blogosphere. Here's to hoping that this will be the beginning of great things and not--as I fear--a new way for me to run out of time for the business of raising 4 wonderful children.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cami! I'm so excited that you started a blog. This is seriously the best way to keep up with people.

Your kids are adorable. It's going to be fun seeing what you all are up to!