Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm Still Here

I have spent the last two hours catching up on all my friends' blogs. Of course, I just got home from a week-long trip and have laundry, unpacking, and settling things to do. Of course, I'm getting ready to leave for another week-long trip in 3 days and have packing and cleaning and preparing to do. Of course, reading and laughing at blog entries all morning is probably not the most pressing priority on my list of things to do. But boy is it good to be back and to see that my regular life is still kicking. Not that I would say no to another week in Hawaii.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. (the trips, not the packing, cleaning and laundry) Good luck!

Ang said...

I can hardly wait to hear all the details and see all the amazing pictures. I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound. Talk to you soon.