Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 In Review

Here is a month by month look at what I have learned in the last year, and my resulting resolutions.



January: Visiting my sister and my niece Xiana in Las Vegas

Resolution: Visit family more often.



February: Isaac in our driveway



Resolution: Invest in a snowblower.



March: Anna on "Hero Day" for Preschool


Resolution: Always root for the underdog.



April:
Resolution: Take more pictures.

May: Spring in our backyard


Resolution: Plant a garden.



June: Anna at the Teva Games in Vail, CO


Resolution: Overcome my fear of heights.



July: The Children's Museum in Ogden


Resolution: Conduct a family fire safety drill.



August: On our way to an Iowa baseball game


Resolution: Cut Noah's hair more frequently. And teach him how to match his clothes.



September: ???

Resolution: Lock up all the markers.



October: At the Alamosa Alligator Farm


Resolution: Increase my Life Insurance.

November: My cousin's baby, CaRina

Resolution: Wipe off the table more than once a week.


December: The kids in the playroom

Resolution: Spring for a real Ping Pong table.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

That was very clever! Looks like a fun year.

Sarah said...

That's so cute!

Kristine said...

What a fun year you have had! I like the resolution to take more pictures!!