Saturday, January 31, 2009

Off Track

My kids are in year round school which means every 9 week term they go to school is followed by 3 weeks "off track." They went off track on Tuesday afternoon. This is my house on Wednesday morning:


This counter-top was completely clean at 7:30 a.m. This is 8:14.

This was accomplished by 8:02.

I was going to include a picture of the playroom, but that was keeping it a little bit too real.

Here is my 11-year-old in his pajamas...eating breakfast...at 2:30 in the afternoon!

Only 23 days off to go!

3 comments:

Susan said...

If that's the most they can do in a day, you're lucky. Mine are much, much worse! I would never in a million years post pictures of it, though.

Larissa Cherpeski said...

Welcome to my world!

Charlotte said...

It is amazing how quickly kids can bring chaos to order. Hope they enjoy their break!