Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tabula Rasa

Aren't these piecrusts so full of potential as they sit here naked on my counter? Who knows what they will grow up to be? Will they live a wholesome life of fruit ala mode, or pursue a richer existence of cream and chocolate? Only time will tell.

Two picrusts down, only five more to go...and yes it would have made more sense to make and freeze all the piecrust yesterday, but my life sort of interfered with pie-making. Out of curiosity, who came up with the phrase, "easy as pie?" Either it's someone who never actually made one or that phrase used to connotate something entirely different.

Preparation Count at 6 hours.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow, I am impressed. I'm buying my pies this year. So if I say easy as pie I guess I really mean it.

Kimberlee said...

Um, I had to look up "Tabula Rasa." Could you dumb this post down a bit? ;)